Though old school friends Nicholas Gomart and Erich Bonnet finished classes and went their separate ways, their paths have led them both to alternative investments and have crossed more than once.
A successful stint working together 15 years ago at Trans Options, a subsidiary of Credit Agricole, presaged Bonnet establishing Paris-based hedge fund ADI in 1998. Gomart worked at LG Gestion before looking after Dexia's Swiss operation, including its fund of hedge funds business, which Dexia
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines