Gulf International Bank (GIB) opened the Falcon Capital Protected Relative Value Fund for investment in July. The fund, which combines investment in GIB's Relative Value investment strategies with 100% capital protection at maturity following a five-year term, has attracted over $30m for its first share series. The group intends to add a further series later this year.
The London-based team, David Waite, Peter James and Paul Harrison that manage the Falcon Relative Value Fund, will also manage
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines