BNP Paribas has launched two hedge funds under an Irish umbrella dedicated to single strategy products and plans to launch more strategies as part of the vehicle later in the year including equity market neutral or long short equities.
Single Hedge Currency and SingleHedge US Convertible Arbitrage are being targeted at the company's European based qualified investors. SingleHedge Currency Fund is managed by Overlay Asset Management, a BNP PAM entity dedicated to currency risk management. Overlay
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia