Nordic institutions are taking a serious look at hedge funds as an alternative to traditional investments in the current poor market environment.
Liberty Ermitage has linked up with Intervalor to distribute its fund of hedge fund products to institutions in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland in. Justin Lawson, an associate director of Liberty Ermitage UK, said: 'We are firmly of the opinion that this is an area where institutions are ready to move from bonds and equity markets into
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?