OWM, a Jersey-based company, is actively seeking investors for its fund. The three founders, Nick Wakefield, Ian Abrams and Richard Harwood, are keen to attract investors to the fund which launched at the start of 2003.
OWM invests in mature dividend-paying companies where it is able to manage directly the risks of those investments. The strategy focuses mainly on selecting companies that pay a dividend, have a history of growing dividends and are likely to continue this in the future.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden