IGS Group was formally launched on 2 January 2007, after John Godden, back from his gardening leave, following his departure from HFR Asset Management, returned to the industry that he loves to create a full-service hedge fund consultancy.
It had taken nearly six months of work behind the scenes to get the venture off the ground, hiring executives from different backgrounds to offer its clients the most diverse breadth of experience it could.
The senior management of the firm
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules