American Express Bank's latest fund of hedge funds is designed to be a lower risk and higher return product aimed at conservative investors.
The Global Market Neutral Conservative Fund of Funds Portfolio is the third fund of hedge funds from American Express Bank and is managed by Sam Perruchoud, senior director of alternative investment and structured products in Geneva. He said: 'The basic idea behind this product was a very conservative fund of funds that would be complementary to short term
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance