SG Asset Management is to enter the hedge fund market with its first launch later this year. The group, which was formed four years ago, has yet to finalise its plans, but aims to start its range with a UK portfolio to be co-managed by Andrew Green.
The other manager on the fund will be either Peter Seabrooke, manager of the group's UK Growth fund, or John Richards, who runs its managed portfolios.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay