While private banks may still run the lion's share of hedge fund assets in Switzerland, the emergence of the institutional investor alongside the traditional hedge fund buyer is set to transform the country's historical focus on the private client market.
The Swiss institutional investor is not a new feature of Switzerland's hedge fund landscape and local funds of hedge funds have been available to Swiss investors for some time, according to Peter Gruenblatt, head of investment products at
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines