Odey Wealth will manage Odey Opportunities, a multi-asset fund of funds domiciled in the Cayman Islands and listed in Dublin.
The fund aims to give investors exposure to the macro-investment views of Crispin Odey, chief investment officer, and the asset-picking talents of two Guernsey-based fund managers, Geoff Marson and his assistant Shaun Le Messurier, who joined Odey in January 2008 from Credit Suisse’s private client division in Guernsey.
Marson and Le Messurier have been managing the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines