The Summit Group, a London-based venture capital firm, is considering backing more hedge funds following its first investment in the asset class earlier this year.
Summit, which has around $31m in investments, completed backing Oxford & Cambridge Investment Management, a hedge fund company set up by former Barclays Global Investors researcher Ed Boscott, with £0.5m in seed capital in April this year.
Summit's managing director, Kit Hunter Gordon, said the company has since been approached by
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia