Final performance for the Credit Suisse/Tremont Hedge Fund Index is confirmed up 0.43% in June. Hedge funds finished in positive territory for five out of the last six months, posting returns of 0.43% in June, with gains for the year totalling 7.18%. The second quarter appeared to have been a turning point for hedge funds with 87% of all gains for the year generated in the last three months. Convertible arbitrage managers were once again the strongest performing sector, up 4.05% for the month.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?