As the hedge fund industry undergoes a phase of exponential growth, the competition is heating up not only for the fund managers fighting for allocations and opportunities - the world's hedge fund jurisdictions are also locked in a battle for the extra business.
Cayman has long pioneered cutting-edge regulatory and legislative transitions that have enabled the jurisdiction to flourish, including the flexible, effective Mutual Funds Law. A re-examination of the legislation by a working group
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden