Allenbridge Group, the London performance analysts, has recruited the services of a chartered psychologist to cater for people suffering from having too much money. The Allenbridge Affluenza and Wealth Service will offer clients counselling and coaching to make the most out of their wealth.
According to Allenbridge, a recent survey of Forbes Magazine's top 400 richest readers found that 37% of the sample said they were unhappy. 'Making or inheriting a large sum of money creates emotional and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia