This year has seen a flurry of multi-manager hedge fund products obtaining a listing on the London Stock Exchange. Traditionally, hedge fund products have sought listings offshore but closed-ended investment companies investing in hedge funds are increasingly finding a London listing an attractive option.
Alan Djanogly's multi-manager fund, Alternative Investment Strategies, was the first product of its kind to obtain a London listing in 1996. However, several products this year have received a
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product