A spate of new funds of hedge funds aimed at the UK independent financial adviser market are being prepared for launch in the coming months.
The recent defection of the Lazards multi-manager team, comprising John Chatfeild-Roberts, Peter Lawery and Algy Smith-Maxwell, will see the emergence of a new fund of alternative investments from Jupiter.
The team, who while setting up and running Lazard's Astral vehicle made early investments in hedge funds run by Gartmore's Roger Guy, Lazard's William
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules