Think the unthinkable. Expect the unexpected.
Hedge fund wizards should be able to cope with a topsy-turvy world – and make money out of it.
The world today is a stark reminder that the impossible can happen and the wise (and nimble) investor is one not just with skill and experience but a healthy lashing of imagination.
Flat-footed and staid mangers are not the ones who will be able to reap the benefits of a world that is prone to sudden, dramatic and unforeseen change. Revolution rather than
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines