Anthony Morris of the Harmonic Grid, believes we are currently seeing a bear market rally but with the twist that the rally of recent weeks is the prelude to a much more pervasive and resilient move than most in the bear camp think likely.
The major long-term support levels indicated by the Harmonic Grid across key stock markets, appear to have held and lead Morris to believe it is likely that we have just passed the start of the first major bear market rally.
'Market psychologists think that
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts