Charlie Porter, Thames River’s chief executive officer, said Peak’s managers had “significant knowledge and history with most of our senior fund managers,” and the appointment followed a realisation of the difficulty of serving Asian customers from Europe.
Thames River Capital was established in 1998 and has 82 staff managing $6.4bn in traditional and hedge funds. The 87%
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?