The Isle of Man has seen steady growth in its fund industry over a number of years, but in recent times the number of funds and in particular hedge funds being established in the island has risen considerably.
One of the principal reasons for this increased use of the Isle of Man as a fund domicile is the nature of the regulatory system developed by the regulatory body, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), in partnership with the Manx fund industry.
The Experienced Investor Fund (EIF) was
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines