A new subscription-based equity research service has launched, claiming it will identify companies likely to suffer a reversal of fortune, giving hedge funds perfect shorting opportunities.
In a joint effort, PCS Research Technology and Equity Research Online have developed the service, Uncommon Shorts, which performs in-depth supply chain analysis of the retail, consumer electronics, telecommunications and technology sectors, giving clients early notification on deteriorating fundamentals and
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules