Please provide us with a general overview of the firm and the L/S Equity Fund that you manage.
EnTrust Capital Inc. was founded by my two partners, Michael Horowitz and Gregg Hymowitz, and I in April 1997. Prior to founding the firm, we were all in the Private Client Services Group of Goldman, Sachs & Company, where we worked as a team and managed approximately $600m in discretionary accounts.
In February 1999, the firm launched EnTrust Capital Partners LP, the Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay