Corbin Capital Partners is best known by its former name, Dubin & Swieca Capital Management. It has been in business since 1984 and is now a $3bn New Yorkbased fund of funds. Originally, it was founded by the two gentlemen who set up Highbridge Capital Management in 1992 – Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca. This was also a New York-based multi-strategy hedge fund with $8bn under management. Both were early adopters in creating hedge fund portfolios, or what became known as fund of hedge funds.
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product