Permal Investment Management has been awarded AA ratings by Standard & Poor's for two of its global fund of funds, Haussmann Holdings and Permal Investment Holdings. The Permal Japan Holdings fund was also rated AA earlier this year.
Omar Kodmani, senior executive officer of Permal Investment Management Services Limited, commented: 'We are delighted to have been awarded two further AA ratings by S&P which has historically been extremely reluctant to rate any form of hedge fund.
'It is important
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines