Sitting within a group that includes one of the world‘s two largest futures clearing houses, Refco Alternative Investments (RAI) is nicely positioned to produce its funds of managed futures and foreign exchange funds.
But sitting at the helm of RAI David Henritze says being part of the privately held Refco Group positions RAI perfectly to produce absolute return portfolios such as funds of broadly diversified hedge funds.
“With equity-based funds for example, Refco is privately held and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines