There is huge potential for long-term gains in the technology sector and opportunities for short-term trading.
Large parts of the global markets are as yet untapped and as technology becomes more affordable and economies develop, expansion is inevitable, say some fund managers.
While the sector is a difficult one to play it is also fairly clear of investors at the moment, so the opportunities that do exist are not overcrowded.
Georgios Bourtzos, co-founder of EWorld Fund Management, has tried to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden