Gartmore is to launch its sixth hedge fund, a global long/short technology fund on 1 March 2002.
The latest addition to the range will be called the Alphagen Caelum Fund and will be managed by Aaron Harris and Kwang Kim from the group's Philadelphia offices. The fund will aim to generate returns of about 15%pa. Harris has managed a model long/short global technology portfolio with $10m of internal funds since 1 July 2001.
Martin Phipps, head of hedge funds, said: 'They will invest in a non
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance