Man Investment Products is to launch a
fund of funds aimed at UK retail investors. The Man Glenwood Absolute Return Strategies Fund is a Luxembourg-domiciled fund of funds targeted at self-invested pension schemes, small self-administered pension schemes and offshore investment bonds.
Independent financial adviser John Bennett has been hired by Man to market the
product. Minimum investment in the fund
is E30,000. Fees are an annual 1.75%
which includes a 50 basis point trail for investment
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?