Allenbridge, the performance analyst, has downgraded its report and recommendation on Weavering Capital (last report April 2001).
It is downgraded from B+ to D, and from 'Buy' to 'Currently not recommended'.
The fund had two major drawdowns, March 2001: '15.06% and May 2001: '16.53%, and one sharp loss, June 2001: '47.03%.
Allenbridge said: 'Stop-loss limits with slippage led to the big drawdowns in March and May.
In June, the fund suffered a huge loss due to a misunderstanding in the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines