Dexion Capital has launched a fund of hedge funds with target annualised returns of 12% to 15% over any five-year period.
The London-listed and Guernsey domiciled fund will invest in 36 underlying hedge funds diversified by strategy, style and management group.
The closed-ended investment fund will levy a 1.5% management fee inclusive of 0.5% trail commission payable quarterly and 10% performance fee subject to a trigger of 3%pa performance.
Harris Associates will manage Dexion Absolute in the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines