Lazard Asset Management is launching a long/short Pacific and Emerging Markets hedge fund in June.
The Pacific and Emerging Market Opportunities fund will be managed by Tom Ellis and his three-man team out of New York, backed by the group's 50-strong global sector analyst division.
The fund will invest in up to 30 countries, including Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. The Asia portion of the fund will include the developed markets of Japan, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore, given the lack
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia