A guide to sound hedge fund practices has been created by Aima, Goldman Sachs and other market participants.
The document, which can be downloaded from Hedge Fund Review's website (www.hedgefundsreview.com) looks at creating and running a hedge fund business. It is intended as an aid to new managers and a reference manual for established ones.
Work began on the guide last year and it was put out to the industry for feedback earlier this year before final release this month.
Key topics include
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants