Credit Suisse is very proud of its rankings in some of the latest media polls of prime brokers in Europe. On some counts it has moved into the top position. This reflects changes in the European marketplace compared with two years ago.
“Two key reasons why we have moved up the rankings are our select line of clients at a time of significant consolidation of the industry and the strength of the bank’s balance sheet at a time of increasing awareness of counterparty risks in the industry,”
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?