Stanley Fink has become something of an industry icon.
His peers watch his every move with great intent, while journalists hang on his every word just as carefully. 48-year-old Fink last month announced he would swap the CEO’s chair at Man Group for a back seat from 1 April 2007, to concentrate on his philanthropic work, including current commitments to Absolute Return for Kids (ARK).
“Stanley has put an enormous amount of energy into his charitable work for many, many years,” says Anthony Todd
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more