Threadneedle Investments has launched a third hedge fund in its Crescendo series ' a fixed income hedge portfolio run by the firm's head of fixed income, Robert Stirling.
Domiciled in the Cayman Islands Crescendo Credit joins the Crescendo UK and European-focused portfolios and will invest in fixed income securities and related derivatives in a combination of investment-grade, emerging market and high yield debt.
The fund started with about $20m seed capital and offers both dollar and euro share
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules