The GAM multi-manager team is incorporating a new stress testing system for its funds.
The system has been in development phase for several months and David Smith, who heads up the 25-strong team, hopes to have it fully integrated into QMS by December 2000. GAM's proprietary QMS tool analyses fund performance across various time periods and through different market cycles. GAM's second proprietary database, Fame, which includes 50,000 different funds around the world, including long-only
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts