The fund aims to profit from short and medium term moves in the Asian market currency pairs. To achieve this, the company employs a systematic approach, designed to perform across diverse market environments. This combines two types of trading strategies: a systematic technical strategy and a systematic fundamental strategy.
The systematic fundamental strategy reflects a predetermined set of positions designed to reflect market views on the relative attractiveness of Asian currencies versus the
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules