Dow Jones/Credit Suisse
The Dow Jones/Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index posted a negative 0.4% return in June. There was a fairly even split between strategies with positive and those with negative performance.
Managed futures had the largest fall for the month by some distance, dropping 3.56%. This was followed by global macro, which declined by 1.37%.
The strongest return for the month came from equity market neutral, up 0.93%. Fixed income arbitrage returned 0.76%, while multi-strategy reported a 0
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules