Q. What in your view is the major challenge facing hedge fund administrators today?
David Aldrich, managing director, Bank of New York: Creating scalable solutions around the bespoke requirements of hedge fund managers and the evolving strategies being launched is the major challenge facing hedge fund administrators today.
Charles Woolnough, senior business development manager for London, Fortis Prime Fund Solutions: Whether it be the administration of multifaceted hybrid funds, global managed
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants