AIMA has announced the election of its new council for the 2001/02 term. The chairman will be Hans-Willem van Tuyll, vice-president of Cargill Investor Services, and the deputy chairman will be Dermot Butler, chairman of Custom House Administration and Corporate Services.
The previous chairman, Sohail Jaffer, who has chaired the association for the past four years, will continue to have an active role in the Association as representative for the Benelux region and as chairman of the Middle
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product