Former chief investment officer of Invesco GT Japan, Andrew Callender, has joined BDT Investment Management to manage a Japanese long/short portfolio for the group.
Callender managed the offshore Invesco GT Japan and onshore Invesco GT Japan Growth funds in the late 1990s, before returning to the UK in 2000.
At BDT, Callender will work alongside Simon Dobson, a founding partner of BDT and also formerly of Invesco GT in Hong Kong and Japan.
BDT Invest plans to launch a Japanese long/short hedge
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden