The rating of collateralised hedge fund obligations (CFOs) is a revolutionary development that will see them become a key part of the hedge fund universe, according to speakers at a New York conference earlier this month.
There is a small market in private CFO transactions but only two public deals involving hedge funds have been carried out to date. That is set to change with the number of private and public CFOs growing significantly as investors, ratings agencies and managers become more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines