Henderson Global Investors' fund of funds manager John Husselbee has identified a universe of 50 long/short equity hedge funds that will form the pool from which he will select investments for a new absolute return fund of hedge funds, the Henderson Absolute Return Portfolio (Harp).
Husselbee will invest the fund on a purely bottom-up basis and will not be making asset allocation decisions according to region but will focus on the UK, Europe, Asia and US funds.
He said he is not worried about
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE