Investec Asset Management Asia is moving to a cautious position on capital guaranteed funds in Hong Kong and predicting a pick up in the hedge fund market.
The company closed the Investec High Income Capital Guaranteed Fund 2 to new money in May against a backdrop of what its management team believes is a saturated market with cautious investor sentiment.
Stewart Aldcroft, managing director, development, Investec Asset management Asia, said: 'Last year, guaranteed products raised about $4bn in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines