Credit Suisse First Boston is rolling out a hedge fund index tracking product aimed at the institutional market.
The vehicle, called the Hedgefund Index Participations Fund, will aim to track the CSFB/Tremont Hedge Funds Index and will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange in Dublin. The product has no exit charges and no performance-based fees and is aimed at the pension fund market and other institutional investors.
The CSFB/Tremont Hedge Fund Index is made up of 369 hedge funds as of 31
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines