Axa Investment Managers (Axa IM) has opened for investment its Asian Absolute Fund, its first long/short equity product in its hedge fund range.
Investing in a wide range of Asian equity markets, the fund will be offered by private placement to fund of hedge funds, private banks, family offices and endowments, as well as traditional institutions.
The fund is targeting returns of 15%-20% a year, with a minimum investment horizon of three years. The Axa Asian Absolute Fund's objective is to
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product