For an idea of what asset managers think of hedge fund replication products, what they consider to be the appropriate method of hedge fund replication, and whether they use these products in their day-to-day business, the EDHEC Risk and Asset Management Research Centre, with the support of Newedge, carried out a detailed survey of asset managers and institutional investors.
This request for reactions had five multiple choice questions, with the option to add further comments. The
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia