The degree to which the markets have lost faith in the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sectors on both sides of the Atlantic becomes clear as each short-term rally leaves all but the biggest of the companies alone.
Manager of the Avocet Capital technology fund, Claire Flynn, says: 'Small and mid-cap technology stocks have been dumped and they have not participated in the short-term bear squeezes we have seen in recent months.'
Georgios Bourtzos of New York-based EWorld Fund Management, says a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden