Zurich Capital Markets (ZCM) has acquired the MAR hedge fund databases.
MAR's range of managed futures and hedge fund benchmark products will be immediately re-branded under the Zurich name. Under a service agreement with ZCM, MAR will continue to operate the databases for the next 12 months and have access in order to maintain its newsletter, directory and conference business.
Garry Crowder, managing director of ZCM, said: "Rarely does a great library come on the market, and when it does,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?