The Asian hedge fund industry is often considered several years behind America and Europe. If the rumor is true, it would explain why the atmosphere in Singapore is currently reminiscent of London in 2003.
The number of new hedge fund start ups is increasing dramatically. Office rent is skyrocketing, traffic levels are increasing, cab fares are going up, restaurants have become more difficult to book, and the prices of luxury apartments are soaring. The young high flying graduate is shunning a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines